We know that quality preparation leads to a quality exterior paint job. In order to provide you with a top-of-the-line paint job, our experienced team takes all the appropriate steps.
Exterior painting services include Powerwash to remove dirt and mildew and help new paint adhere. A Jomax cleaning solution is used that is environmentally friendly.
- Carpentry done to replace rotten wood
- Scrape and sand all alligating surfaces to remove loose paint
- Primer applied to all needed areas to assure proper adhesion.
- Loose caulking removed and replaced with the highest-quality caulk. Open gaps caulked to prevent moisture from penetrating the surface.
- Windows and doors to receive special attention.
- Masking & drop cloths to protect your home and your landscaping.
- Application of two coats of top-of-the-line paints. Will consist of spraying or brushing or a combination.
- Thorough complete cleanup with all trash and debris removed from the site.
Our services are 100% guaranteed. Your total satisfaction is our next referral and we guarantee our work will have you telling all your friends and neighbors about us.
Licensed & Insured
Alan Heine Painting is insured for your protection. Rest assured that your property is fully covered against damage and any potential workers compensation claims. Alan is also a certified lead renovator.
Only The Best Paints
We use quality painting brands, including including Benjamin Moore, Sherwin-Williams, Pittsburg Paints, Glidden Professional Paints, and Kelly Moore.